1. BD FACS™ Lysing Solution (BD Biosciences, San Jose, CA).
2. Phosphate-buffered saline (PBS): prepare 10X stock with 1.37 M NaCl, 27 mM KCl, 100 mM Na2HPO4, 18 mM KH2PO4 (adjust to pH 7.4 with HCl if necessary), and filtrate before storage at 4°C. Prepare working solution by dilution of one part with nine parts of filtrated water.
3. QuantiBRITE™ PE beads (BD Biosciences), a set of four precalibrated bead levels in the form of lyophilized pellet to calibrate the fluorescence (FL)2 axis in terms of numbers of PE molecules.
4. HLA-DR 1/1 PE (clone L243)/anti CD14 PerCP-Cy5.5 MAb (BD Biosciences, cat. no. 340827).
5. CD13 1/1 PE (clone L138; prepared as a customer service, BD Biosciences, cat. no. 347830).
6. CD10 1/1 PE (clone HI10a; prepared as a customer service, BD Biosciences). 3. Methods
Was this article helpful?