1. 'They Made Accomplishment'. Politika, Belgrade, 2 July 1971 (in Serbian).
2. 'Breathless clue to Soyuz space deaths', The Sunday Times, 4 July 1971.
3. 'Moscow to go ahead with plans for manned space stations despite Soyuz disaster'. The Times, 5 July 1971.
4. Stafford, Thomas P. with Cassutt, Michael, We Have Capture - Tom Stafford and the Space Race. Smithsonian Institution Press, 2002, pp. 154-156.
5. Kamanin, N.P., Hidden Space, Book 4. Novosti kosmonavtiki, 2001, pp. 333338 (in Russian).
Was this article helpful?